Jungle Adventure E-Bike Tour
Ride Up The Coast To The Jungle Trail in Kapalua!
Explore Kapalua on The Jungle Adventure Tour!
Tour Maui island style! Effortlessly explore on a fast & fun electric bike past stunning coastlines, panoramic views, world class beaches, local wildlife, coffee farms, sand dunes & much more! Bring your little ones and grandparents on an epic family island adventure.
Our e-bike tours allow you to see some of Maui’s most desirable destinations with the flexibility of riding at your own pace. Breath in the fresh air and feel the warm ocean breeze as you cruise around beautiful West Maui. Each e-bike tour includes an interactive map application, helmet, bike lock, and a top quality electric bike.
We have different types of electric bikes available when you’re purchasing your rental. Please fill out your rental form accordingly.
Bike Sizing Chart
- How does the bike pickup work?
When you pick up your bike you will be fitted for your equipment and receive a quick orientation in how to use the bike. Our knowledgeable guides will provide riders with handouts information of the area for reference as you pedal or cruise along the scenic areas.
- What’s included?
Rentals include E-bike, helmet, lock, and orientation of electric bicycle.
- What to bring and wear?
Comfortable cloths for biking, closed toe shoes for riding, water, sunscreen and a backpack (if you have one available)
- What is an e-bike rescue and what is covered?
Bike rescue is a type of insurance you can add on when making your purchase. The $10 bike rescue fee covers: flat tires and electronics failures within a 7.5 mile radius of West Maui. Taking the bike north of Honolua Bay or south of Olowalu is considered OUTSIDE the West Maui boundaries and is not included. Please keep in mind: The bike rescue insurance must be purchased BEFORE your ride. If you encounter an issue outside of a 7.5 mile radius, an additional fee will be charged based on the distance. If the bike runs out of battery charge outside of the West Maui boundaries it is not covered under bike rescue.
- Useful resources to plan your e-bike adventure:
RideSmart e-bike Rental tips – View ridesmart_rental_tips.pdf
Beginner Riders please consider the following:
- Ask for an evaluation test ride before renting the e-bike. Being able to properly balance, get on, get off a bike and ride making controlled tight turns under your own power as well as pedal assist is critical.
- If you are not confident following your evaluation test ride either cancel before the 24 hours or switch to a tandem bike. You can also rent an e-bike for 2 hours to practice before the group ride to get comfortable.
- Rent a Tandem bike (2 people on one bike) utilizing an experienced rider as the lead rider.
- Hire a guide to take you on a tandem.
Need assistance or have questions? Please call (808) 446-3345